LiveLean may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was effective from 1st July 2014.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and telephone number.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Credit/Debit Card information including expiry date.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information in order to process your order in the most efficient manner and to understand your needs and provide you with the best service possible. In particular for the following reasons:
- Processing your order
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We may, unless you advise us otherwise, pass your telephone number to our courier service to ensure that your box is delivered in the most time efficient and safe manner.
We will only contact you with marketing messages If you have said we can through opting in through our website. We’ll send you marketing messages by email, text, to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products.
How To Stop Marketing Messages From LiveLean.
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
You can do this:
- Through your account settings
- By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email or replying “STOP” to any of our text messages
- By contacting our Customer Service Team.
Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages.
Please note that, as LiveLean comprises of inter-connecting services, it can on occasions take a couple of days for all our systems to be fully updated and your information cleared. In this time, there is a possibility that you may receive marketing messages from us while we process your request. Stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications. This includes order updates or where you have expressed an interest in a LiveLean activity.
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We adhere strictly to the security procedures which are required under the UK Data Protection Legislation (the Data Protection Act 1998). We ensure protection of the information that we store about you from unauthorised access. We may wish to pass your details to trusted third-parties that we believe may be of interest to you. If you would prefer us not to pass your details on to third-parties please contact us via the contact information of the web-site./
Keeping Your Information
We will hold your information for the duration of your account with us, or as long that it is needed to be able to provide our services to you, or (in case of any contact you may have made with our customer Service Team) for as long as needed to be able to provide support related analysis.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us via the contact information section of this web-site.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Data Storage Locations
Data storage locations are available upon request.